Mouse problems

Talk about anything here.
kappa

Post by kappa »

I know i have always had a slight graphics problem playing myth 2. Although the in game mouse was fine with 1.4, with 1.5 it now flashes and is impossible to see. Also a little square block around it blurs the surrounding area, making clicking almost impossible. Can this be fixed with a new driver or a new graphics card?
CIK

Post by CIK »

Please post more info about your system and what graphics options you are selecting in Myth.
kappa

Post by kappa »

I have a Pentium 3 865 mhz system. Ati Rage Pro 128 video card with 16 mb of memory. I have been using the 3d card option in the game, and the highest resolution. All worked fine with the 1.4 patch, and now its blinking, and is invisible unless i move it.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

What operating system are you running kappa? It seems a few others have posted about the mouse flickering, so there is an issue here.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
kappa

Post by kappa »

Windows 98 Second Edition. Yeah i heard someone was having trouble with XP as well.
AnArKi

Post by AnArKi »

I ahd the same problem for months but then i went to my mouse settings and went to pointers and turned off the mouse trailing. That fixed it. It will cause problems even if it is on the lowest setting, causes graphical corruption in the game and menus of myth