Help from Anyone

Talk about anything here.
tmaly

Help from Anyone

Post by tmaly »

i have myth 1, and myth 2, and 1.6 for soulblighter, and all i want to know is how to i get the plugins i download from here on to my game, because im completely new to this and i just wanna know how to the pluggins on my game, and also how to play multiplayer online, thanks for any help regarding this in advance
Industry

Post by Industry »

put the unzipped or unsit'd plugin in the Plugins folder. Then when you start a new game, check the plugins tab and whatever plugins you have should appear there.

I'm not sure what the multiplayer situation is anymore.
Khadrelt

Post by Khadrelt »

There's also a plugins button in the Create Game window in multiplayer.
The cake is a lie.
Frumius

Post by Frumius »

tmaly,

The plugins you download are compressed. As said above, you have to uncompress them, then put the plugin -- NOT THE FOLDER IT IS IN -- into the plugins folder of your Myth folder.

As for multiplayer, you can play on Mariusnet. You can register for a free account at mariusnet.com, or play as a guest on mariusnet. If you are only a guest, though, you can't see all of the rooms to play in.

With Myth 1.6, you apparently don't need to download anything new to log onto Mariusnet. Launch Myth, hit multiplayer choose to connect via Mariusnet (as opposed to TCP/IP). Not sure, but to select Mariusnet as your server, you may have to hit the Servers button in the Multiplayer screen and choose Mariusnet there instead of Playmyth.net.

Playmyth.net has more players, but the registration for playmyth.net has been down for months.