a couple of epilogue questions

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
A-Red

a couple of epilogue questions

Post by A-Red »

First of all, it's really great that mapmakers can set any level as the end of a scenario, so that there can be epilogue text. Thanks, dev guys!

I'd like to change it though, so it isn't just the M2 epilogue. Most importantly, I need to change the narration sound, or get rid of it entirely. Unlike an actual mesh though, you can't set that sound in the epilogue...can you? (EDIT: I guess I can just go into the sound tag and delete the sound file there. nm.)

Also, is it completely impossible to show postgame stats on a level thus marked? That's sort of sad, especially if it's a really big level and you have huge kill stats.
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

couldn't you just save the film to get your stats?
vinylrake

Re: a couple of epilogue questions

Post by vinylrake »

A-Red wrote:Also, is it completely impossible to show postgame stats on a level thus marked? That's sort of sad, especially if it's a really big level and you have huge kill stats.
maybe you need a normal end to the last level followed by a special end of campaign 'level' that ends immediately with auto-victory that would play the narration or whatever is on the end of campaign level screen?
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
gugusm

Re: a couple of epilogue questions

Post by gugusm »

vinylrake wrote:
A-Red wrote:Also, is it completely impossible to show postgame stats on a level thus marked? That's sort of sad, especially if it's a really big level and you have huge kill stats.
maybe you need a normal end to the last level followed by a special end of campaign 'level' that ends immediately with auto-victory that would play the narration or whatever is on the end of campaign level screen?
Yep, I think it's a good idea. I thought about it once, when I was working on my campaign, though I abandoned this project at present.