Im an idiot

Talk about anything here.
tmaly

Im an idiot

Post by tmaly »

I have tried to get registered at mariusnet to play multiplayer 3 times and they never send me an email back, is there any other places i can go to play some multiplayer? I'm new at this and i need help
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

At this point there is nowhere else to play (and even if there were, everyone is on mnet so that's where you need to be).

Check your junkmail folders to make sure they aren't in there.

I hear hotmail labels mnet registration confirmations as junkmail.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

In the meantime you can always log into the server as a guest (though you wont be able to see visit the most typically populated rooms).
login: guest
password: anything (not the word anything... though that would work too)
Conner

Post by Conner »

Orlando the Axe wrote:In the meantime you can always log into the server as a guest (though you wont be able to see visit the most typically populated rooms).
login: guest
password: anything (not the word anything... though that would work too)
I forgot how fast marius can add things in ... expect guests to be able to go to tracked/ranked rooms soon (tomorrow probably), but not be able to see/join games in that room (because the games are tracked).
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Heh, glad marius is on the case :) Btw would it be possible to let guests _see_ the games, but obviously not join them? If they can see them, they'll know what they're missing. Otherwise they'll be in a room with a bunch of inexplicably inactive people & apparently no games being played...
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder