Polish Myth website

Talk about anything here.
gugusm

Polish Myth website

Post by gugusm »

Hey,

I've made some little Polish Myth website (it is the only one in Polish at present). So, it's mostly for Polish people, but who knows, maybe some of you will find there something nice. Here it is:

http://www.myth.frihost.net/

Thanks.

gug
Baak

Post by Baak »

Great! I'll add it to the OoH Mything Links later tonight. :)
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Thanks Baak, there;s a link to OOH on my site already :D
Oroboros

Post by Oroboros »

I signed up. I used Google's translator to make a post. I've either said 'congratulations on the website' or I've promised him photos of some nuns licking whipped cream off a shaved yak.

It's a fine line.

-Oro
"Harden The Fuck Up." - Dalai Lama, 1990
Frumius

Post by Frumius »

Hey, that's great, but it's all in some other language!

Just kidding :) It looks really nice. Can't read a word, but it really does look nice!

It's funny to see the word "Myth" sprinkled here and there amongst all the unknown text. "Oh, there's a word I know: Myth! Look! There's another instance of it! And down here, too! Hmm, must be a Myth website! We're close to cracking the code!"

I hope your site brings some more awareness of our favorite game to many more Polish players.
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Thanks Frum, I assure you that everything is in correct Polish there :wink:

And yeah, I also hope that it will bring some new Polish players or just some people to our community.
Baak

Post by Baak »

gugusm wrote:Thanks Baak, there;s a link to OOH on my site already :D
I noticed that when I was browsing around - thanks for the link! :)

I have the site currently listed as "gugusm's site" on the Mything Links page - wasn't sure precisely what you'd like for a short title? Just let me know and I'll change it (I thought a two or three word Polish title would be great but wasn't sure what to put).
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Hey Baak, thanks for putting my site in your links section. If you want to have Polish title there, then hmm... my site doesn't have any name at all, but I would recommend "Myth Polska". Oh, I'll change title in the picture, so there will be "Myth Polska" written too :) Thanks again.
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

gugsum, this might be a bit off topic, but can you have a Polish Recipe section? Im trying to find some really good polish dinner recipes ~8^)

IN Enligh as well!

-Rens
Peach Out
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

O shit, and do you know Black Boss Porter? its from Brewery Whinitica
or Winitica, or something. anyways they make awesome beer that i love and can get here in Arizona, but i heard they just went bankrupt. and now i cant fidn it anymore ~8^( I WANT MY polish 9.4% alcohol beer!

Know who im talking about?
Peach Out
Baak

Post by Baak »

Finally got around to updating the Mything Links page with "Myth Polska". :)
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Thanks Baak :D

And Ren, yeah I heard about Black Boss Porter, but never drunk it :oops: It's from Witnica Brewery and yeah, it's got 9.4 % of alcohol :) Anyway, there are even some stronger beers for sure, but most of them sucks...

For some Polish dishes, just do some little google search for "Polish recipes" or something and you'll find a lot of them. They are really delicious :wink: