Bungie unit models

Talk about anything here.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

William Wallet wrote:Quit bumping my thread with this nonsense.
If I were you and didn't want anyone bumping my thread, I would just take my thread and go home and refuse to let anyone else play with my thread. That would teach them.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

I wish..
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

so like, did that good looking new heron unit get finished/releasedd ever?

it was coming along well months ago.....
Peach Out
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Renwood TWA wrote:so like, did that good looking new heron unit get finished/releasedd ever?

it was coming along well months ago.....
Wrong thread.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Last I heard, Hooligan had paid work to do and thus his Myth stuff was put onto the back burner.

I'm just glad that he's getting paid to do what he does, he's worth it judging from that Heron!
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I guess it can be said now.....

For the past few months I've been going through old information and trying to track down any leads on original Myth material.

Unfortunately, after all my searching and communications, I have not found anything. Anyone who did have anything has had it lost or deleted.

I hate to say it, but with the exception of Blades, I fear the original Myth 1, 2, and even 3 work material is lost forever. If that is the case, I truly feel that Myth has started it's death knell.
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

GodzFire wrote:I guess it can be said now.....

For the past few months I've been going through old information and trying to track down any leads on original Myth material.

Unfortunately, after all my searching and communications, I have not found anything. Anyone who did have anything has had it lost or deleted.

I hate to say it, but with the exception of Blades, I fear the original Myth 1, 2, and even 3 work material is lost forever. If that is the case, I truly feel that Myth has started it's death knell.
You think myth is on its death knell because YOU couldn't find old source material?

Cry. Me. A. River.

No.

1) Just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean it isn't around

2) It doesn't even matter. At all. The beauty of myth is that it allows you to create your own stuff. So do it. Make enormous 24 level campaigns, make your wacky solos, make epic multiplayer maps. Make new maps, make new models, make your own new content. Don't worry if the past is lost. Make the future.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Death's Avatar wrote: 1) Just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean it isn't around.
Wrong, I spent enough time doing this that I KNOW it's not around anymore.

Another thing, besides sitting around on the hotline all day, what good do you contribute to the Myth community?
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

mmm personal attacks!

Nothing. I contribute 0. But I play, so that count's for something right?
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Actually, DA is part of the team that keeps The Tain running.

You know if you click a link, and it cant find the plugin and tells you to report it to an Admin?

DA is one of the Admins that fixes that crap. I think.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Actually, DA is part of the team that keeps The Tain running.

You know if you click a link, and it cant find the plugin and tells you to report it to an Admin?

DA is one of the Admins that fixes that crap. I think.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

By the same token Godz, other than the TFL ported units that you released on The Mill about 5 years ago....

What have YOU contributed to myth lately, besides your words and efforts 'tracking stuff down'?

And DA is right. I know as fact that both Clem and Blades both have ALL the original source material for all 3 games. I also know that Blades stated it would all be burnt to a disk, and then filed and never to be distributed again. Why he made this statement or decision is beyond me, but he did say it. Have you talked to Mr Michael Bagnall personally?
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

CIK. I believe I made it clear he said he has (some of) the models, I just didn't want to go on about it because he's probably had his fill of ME asking him to release the stuff, nevermind everyone else petitioning.

If it happens, it happens. No point arguing with each other or being insulting, dudes...
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

I have ALL of CIK's material noobs, 600 megs worth of myth III unit models all in .max with most textures(or you can extract them from m3) and all animations. Its in my admin dropbox on hotline if you have access
Try this funny game, it's free, broswer based and doesn't ask for email.www.mybrute.com
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Zeph wrote:I have ALL of CIK's material noobs, 600 megs worth of myth III unit models all in .max with most textures(or you can extract them from m3) and all animations. Its in my admin dropbox on hotline if you have access
Zeph unfortunately your stuff is incomplete. Most of the units are missing the separate body parts, while others are missing animations. There are also some units that aren't even there period.
William Wallet wrote:CIK. I believe I made it clear he said he has (some of) the models, I just didn't want to go on about it because he's probably had his fill of ME asking him to release the stuff, nevermind everyone else petitioning.
I've already tried to contact CIK.

Really besides Blades and Clem, I don't think the stuff exists anymore.