How do I get Mazz to work?

Talk about anything here.
MythN00B

How do I get Mazz to work?

Post by MythN00B »

Hey so I downloaded mazz's demise and put it in my plugins folder, but it still won't let me play it. How do I fix that?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Pyro wrote:The Myth Starter Guide might be useful.

Look for how to run single player plugins.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Make sure you took it out of the zip too :P
MythN00B

Post by MythN00B »

Got it, it was being really wierd, for a while it would only let me use the secret level until I joined a game that was in the regular level and now lets me use the regular level. Maybe I was supposed to shift-click it or something.

Anyways thanks for the help guys.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Normally to play a level you've never played before you have to hold the shift key when you click on 'New Game'.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Yeah what vinylrake said was in the guide I linked you to. I guess you didn't look at it. It answers all the basic questions for Myth.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

vinylrake wrote:Normally to play a level you've never played before you have to hold the shift key when you click on 'New Game'.

I Think u missed this part .
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Falcon - STOP IT!

The poster didn't MISS 'that part'. You copied and pasted my REPLY to his question. Unless he is a time traveller or is one of those people living his life in reverse (Merlin, Benjamin Button, etc) HE DIDN'T MISS MY POST!

I am getting the dist-sinking feeling that you are just looking for excuses to post to these forums.

These are not the TWS or MWC forums, please don't turn them into them.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

vinylrake wrote:Falcon - STOP IT!

The poster didn't MISS 'that part'. You copied and pasted my REPLY to his question. Unless he is a time traveller or is one of those people living his life in reverse (Merlin, Benjamin Button, etc) HE DIDN'T MISS MY POST!

I am getting the dist-sinking feeling that you are just looking for excuses to post to these forums.

These are not the TWS or MWC forums, please don't turn them into them.
Actually if some admin will stop me from making this much posts ill do it , actually what i miss is ADMIN with your avatar .
If someone is asking how much kills can a unit max on , i find it waste for tain's forum .
Similarly if someone is asking sorry guys I wasnt here when u came in my mazz game it is more awkward ,

PEace.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

I'm an admin here (by no means the only one), and while I've found some of Falcon's posts to be, shall we say, less than useful, neither do I see him acting maliciously & nor do I think he's trolling.

VR I think you tend to overreact. Yelling STOP IT! doesn't really lift the tone of the forum does it? Wouldn't it be better to presume good intent on Falcon's part and, if you feel his comments are irrelevant then just ignore them and move on?

I think I'd take 10 ill-thought redundant posts that were made in a good spirit any day in preference to a bunch of posts where people shout at each other (for whatever reason). Shouting & arguing on a forum is never pleasant.

If, otoh, Falcon is deliberately trolling for reaction, trying to annoy people, or just posting nonsense to see his name on the screen then I'd kindly ask him to stop. I don't know that we've ever banned people from posting here & thread locks/deletions are extremely rare - it'd be sad if we had to start doing that.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Personally, I think telling someone that they missed the point to something that wasn't written at the time he wrote the post isn't exactly 'lifting' the tone of the forum either, and refusing to follow normal forum etiquette unless told to do so by someone with an 'admin' next to his name tells me all I need to know about soimeone's intent. (And no, English as second language is not an excuse for refusing to learn the style of a forum before jumping in and treating it like the spam heavy TWS forums where he got his start).

That said, you are right, my caps was not helpful, and I don't even have the excuse of English as a 2nd language. I'll try be more civil in the future.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

iron wrote:If, otoh, Falcon is deliberately trolling for reaction, trying to annoy people, or just posting nonsense to see his name on the screen then I'd kindly ask him to stop. I don't know that we've ever banned people from posting here & thread locks/deletions are extremely rare - it'd be sad if we had to start doing that.
Iron u can see I joined 8th April , to make it easy u can see all post made by me , I hope u wont find any of them spamming ( Ill notify that in one thread regarding avatar i did spammed 5 posts ) .

Thankyou .......
VR peace bud :)