Mazzarin's demise - Oh my god!

Talk about anything here.
Industry

Post by Industry »

So I just played Mazzarin's Demise for the first time ever, and since I have been playing Myth for 7 years, I play on legendary. Ooops. After 2 minutes I'm dead and have 160 kills somehow. That's more than most of the Bungie levels had total. This is the most amazing map I have ever seen. I gotta go watch my film.
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

Considering your Mything experience, maybe you could play that plug on legendary solo. You'd just have to play it at 1/4 speed the whole time. :)

If you think that plug is fun solo, then you should try it with a bunch of peeps. And requiem of the dead is pretty fun, even if it's still lingering in pre-final state.

*pokes Ghost yet again*
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
If you think that plug is fun solo, then you should try it with a bunch of peeps. And requiem of the dead is pretty fun, even if it's still lingering in pre-final state.

*pokes Ghost yet again*
Aye, Mazz is MUCH MORE FUN when cOOped. :o)

As for RotD, it weighs on my mind heavily every moment of everyday, however I have commitments to fulfill before I can once again turn my attention back to it, which with any luck I might manage before my upcoming AWOL.

::pulls Pete`s finger out of his eye::

Now stop poking me, ;op[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

If I can't poke you anymore, then I'll just to resort to prodding. Trust me, Ghost, I really understand where you're coming from.
grim

Post by grim »

Get the finals requiem version out as quick as possible please : ((
:-)