Raymond E. Feist

Talk about anything here.
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

I was recently pointed in the direction of this great author, Mr. Feist, and i've read Magician, his first book, and i'm in the process of reading Silverthorn and I can see this as being a great total conversion for myth. This would take a very long time to complete and i'm sure some people will point me in the direction of 'The Seventh God' but I love his rift idea how the 2 worlds are connected and I would pay you guys and help all I could to see this in action. My payment might be around $20 AUD and if anyone knows of any games that are like this please point me in their direction because I have became obsessed with this. I also know that a majority of project magma are working on other projects and if other people would like to see a conversion like this lets get together. I can't do much besides help create a story and maybe some photoshop work. So umm yeah please remember $20 whos ever payed you guys to create a map? I'll be the first =P
if you don't look now... you'll miss it
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Thanks for the offer, but as you indicated, Magma has more than enough of its own projects already. Also, I think if we were to try for an epic scale total conversion, we would want to develop our own storyline and characters.

Of course, if you're really interested in seeing something of these stories in a Myth form, I'd encourage you to keep searching for some like-minded people and develop a plug-in of your own. Finding an interesting idea and having the ambition to learn what it takes to bring to the Myth game is exactly how everyone in Magma got their starts :)
Mauglir
skrew

Post by skrew »

heh ymir, great books uh? there are already 2 or 3 games released on the PC's, to reach its full potential it would have to be an rpg where you play as pug or jimmy the hand a diablo like conversion of it would be intensely fun.
King kong died for our sins!
Propain

Post by Propain »

Wow.. Ymir lives!

-Prop
Ymir

Post by Ymir »

omg House of Painâ„¢.

it shouldn't be omg Ymir lives! it should be omg Pro lives! where have you been Mr. Man?
if you don't look now... you'll miss it
Propain

Post by Propain »

Been busy, busy, busy!

Working, working, taking care of biz, working, and then sleeping. I have a new Mac, and a (cough) PC. but im on slow ass dialup. Once I get a chance Ill get myself back into some highspeed internet, but until then Ill try to get on playmyth. Anyway Ymir, good to see you around. Drop me an E-mail: Propain_miacb@yahoo.com

Late!
-Prop