LOL Iron!

Talk about anything here.
Vindicator

LOL Iron!

Post by Vindicator »

Hey Iron, too bad The Watcher is Bungie IP and you do not own the watcher unit in any way shape or form. There you magma guys go again, acting like you have legal rights to bungie created IP and nobody else does.
BTW iron, ooga ambered the entire watcher collection. You must not have known that.

I like how you guys LOVE to get the last word then lock a thread. That is very mature indeed!

VR you have no correct information about what you just posted involving any "Agreements" made long ago.

They love to lie and say agreements were made, only one problem though, its not the truth. I have chat logs at least that PROVE (if chat logs can really do that) that magma made agreements with ME that THEY BROKE FIRST!

I had the models for days before they TRIED to get me to make some other agreements.
Only problem is, since I all ready had the models before they tried to get me to agree to things, all their bargaining power was gone. I did not need to agree to anything that magma wanted me to, since they had nothing to bargain with. Only thing I agreed to was to give magma all the finished models that we rendered. I did give magma all the stuff that we rendered.

iron had the models since he released his higher res units many years ago. (2003?)
Leading me to think that ALL of magma's core members have had the models for years before I ever got them. What has magma DONE with those much sought after models in the last 7 years? O that's right, magma has HORDED the models all to themselves, released NOTHING that even uses the models. Nothing released in the last 7 years that people can play that uses anything made from the myth models ever. People acting like making something use able from the bungie models was easy or took no skill. LOL why the hell do you think Nobody else has made so many reworked or re-rendered myth units with TONS of all new content (body parts and things galore) from the myth models? because its hard ass work that requires a ton of effort with fucked up non finished save states for lots of things and requires learning a antiquated 3d program that is not user friendly. Then you need an amber expert and a Fear guy to plop them in the myth engine. LOTS of work! Wich magma clearly was not up to.
Last edited by Vindicator on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Point

Re: LOL Iron!

Post by Point »

vindicate= clear (someone) of blame or suspicion

I suppose you chose that name with the intent that some how your success with bringing myth 4 to fruition would clear out past bad blood or tastes your actions left in the minds of others.... Ren its clear by your posts that reconciliation atonement or just plain civility are lost in the heat of your passions for myth. its time we all grew up a bit and acted as adults... so play the dang game!! make stuff if its fun :) and everyone chillax a bit...
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Hey I am all for it point.

Nobody notices, but I am not the one who STARTS being negative in any threads.

If it was up to me, we would all live together in a houseboat off the coast of the Isle of Wight, make awesome myth content all day long and baking cookies.

Thats right, be ready to get drafted into the Myth development version of Tv's BIg Brother.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Wow.......he doesn't even realize that the Watcher was a brand new model created by Iron....
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

I was going to ignore the idiocy here indefinitely but i'd like to set the record straight-
Ooga never once worked on _any_ of my projects, or made a single unit with me. Not once. No-one else made units with me - every unit I made I have always done on my own. In particular, the Watcher was made for Mazz 3 which was ChrisP's project, as part of encouraging him to switch to Myth 2
100% false. Iron agreed to a work trade with me where I oak/amber his newer watcher renders (yes for the new mazz) and in exchange I have free reign to use it anywhere and anyhow I please. That was the original exchange and there is no going back on it.
and at the time neither you or Ooga were even remotely involved with Magma. Maybe Ooga helped wod'asini make a partially complete Watcher unit a couple of years earlier, but he certainly had nothing to do with mine.

Who exactly is acting like an ass here?
Ironduke why are you lying? Or do you not remember? This is "Watcher HiRes" which is a name _I_ gave that collection when I fucking sent it to you.

I think i'd remember a little something like you asking me to build a watcher collection that I can use freely in the future. You're actually trying to deny that?

Wow, either you're losing your memory or you're lying, and either way you're 100% wrong. Do you actually believe the lie you told? Or are you knowingly lying about me making that watcher and all his sequences simply to discredit me?

This is pathetic. I even remember the month - it was november and I was living at my grandma's at the time, years ago.

More lies from magma.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

GodzFire wrote:Wow.......he doesn't even realize that the Watcher was a brand new model created by Iron....
What the fuck are you talking about? He wasnt saying iron didnt MODEL that unit, he's saying THE WATCHER IS A CHARACTER FROM IP HE DOESNT OWN, GENIUS.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Like I said before - magma will say anything so the people viewing these threads side with them. I expected outright lying from a lot of people but not IronDuke.

You really disappoint me, iron, i thought you were one of the good ones. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, but that's long gone now.
ozone

Post by ozone »

Im getting somewhat ...no no Im getting SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF about all the Magma bashing... I mean you do realize that your whole Myth 4 thing is built upon things Magma has added to the engine. You wouldnt be able to do ANY of it without a lot of hard work by many many people. Yet, somehow you and your "team" (excluding Road) seem to want to try and harm those same people. "Magma is liars","Magma has talent but they suck as humans"....magma is this.. magma is that....blah blah blah. Its really a shame. Im not sure how you see the logic in what your doing. Maybe magma should just close up shop and say good-bye to myth? Is that what you want? Seriously...is it? I mean, what is the purpose of hating the same people that helped make kickstarting your dream even possible? Just makes ZERO sense.

oh and let me know if you want a history lesson. Id be happy to share my "version"...
do it.
Vindicator

Post by Vindicator »

Hey Ozone, MAGMA are the ones trying to NOT GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE!

Lets see, Our team is not allowed to take any credit for working on what has become 1.8
Magma kicks ooga out for pointing out people's flase statements about me around 2 years ago.

Road gets kicked out for....well I am not sure other then because Road is part of our team.

Magma LIES like DOGS to make shit up and get Renwood banned based on false BS.

O3 you act like WE are the ones that foster hate? Sorry Its allways Magma that has some powertrip going on regaurding myth.

I also worked with magma for a few years to help test the engine updates, paid to have some new features added to it, and even some of the features only I was suggesting got added into myth 1.7 and thus 1.8 Ooga and Road worked for many years to help with engine updates, testing, suggesting features and bug testing. Has magma ever given them credit for this?

So o3, how does that mean ONLY MAGMA deserves any credit?

Hey Godz...since you have the myth models, you MIGHT have noticed that the Watcher is NOT among them.........
Last edited by Vindicator on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ozone

Post by ozone »

Ooga
even if you did..

SO FUCKING WHAT!!!! YOU AMBERED(or OAKED?) A UNIT...

WOW!!!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!

Iron is talking about the original Watcher he made for Mazz 3 and you are talking about the HiRes one. I think its just a misunderstanding. Iron is right when he says you didnt help him with any of his projects but I just think he forgot he handed you off some bitmaps so you could hit the import button....

anyway... shouldnt you be working on Myth4?
do it.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

ozone wrote:Ooga
even if you did..

WOW!!!!!!

Iron is talking about the original Watcher he made for Mazz 3 and you are talking about the HiRes one. I think its just a misunderstanding. Iron is right when he says you didnt help him with any of his projects but I just think he forgot he handed you off some bitmaps so you could hit the import button....

No, iron is NOT talking about the watcher for mazz 3 genius, he referenced the watcher in my video WHICH IS THE ONE I MADE FOR HIM.

That's funny how when I skewer peoples bullshit with the facts someone always goes "WOW I KNOW WE WERE TOTALLY RAGGING ON YOU BUT NOW THAT YOU PROVED US WRONG LETS PRETEND WHAT YOU DID WAS PETTY AND NOT DEFENDING YOURSELF"

Fucking pathetic, ozone.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Hit the import button?

If that's all anyone does, they're doing it wrong. I actually make the unit correctly and if you think it's "that easy" then chances are youve been producing subpar collections.

So me calling ironduke out for lying about a VERY STUPID THING TO LIE ABOUT makes me petty? He is using a dumb and false stance to discredit me and i'm "petty" for calling him wrong? Nice logic there, hypocrite.
ozone

Post by ozone »

oogaBooga wrote:
ozone wrote:Ooga
even if you did..

WOW!!!!!!

No, iron is NOT talking about the watcher for mazz 3 genius, he referenced the watcher in my video WHICH IS THE ONE I MADE FOR HIM.

That's funny how when I skewer peoples bullshit with the facts someone always goes "WOW I KNOW WE WERE TOTALLY RAGGING ON YOU BUT NOW THAT YOU PROVED US WRONG LETS PRETEND WHAT YOU DID WAS PETTY AND NOT DEFENDING YOURSELF"

Fucking pathetic, ozone.
HOW DID YOU MAKE IT? PLEASE EXPLAIN? IF YOU THINK AMBERING/OAKING SOME BITMAPS IS EVEN ON PAR WITH MODELING/TEXTURING/ANIMATING a MODEL THEN YOUR ARE FUCKING INSANE!!!

YOU IN NO WAY MADE THE WATCHER...

GET OVER YOURSELF... YOU AINT THAT SPECIAL.
do it.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

From the Mazz 6 readme:

scrapnjack: HTML Readme Guide implementation and animation; additional artwork.

Grignard: Guide proofreading and revisions.

Oogabooga: Ambering.
This isnt about OH LOOKIE I MADE A UNIT. This is about magma lying to assume the position of "good guys", which they've always done, long before playmyth was dead. The fact youd actually try to de-rail that point with semantics just shows how afraid you are of admitting when you're wrong. This is why you lose respect, because even when I disagreed with but still respected your positions, youve never showed respect back. Only toxicity. And then you wonder why I stop playing nice?

There isnt an eye-rolling emoticon big enough for this.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

HOW DID YOU MAKE IT? PLEASE EXPLAIN? IF YOU THINK AMBERING/OAKING SOME BITMAPS IS EVEN ON PAR WITH MODELING/TEXTURING/ANIMATING a MODEL THEN YOUR ARE FUCKING INSANE!!!
And you're insane for inferring that from what I said. You obviously have no fucking clue what you're even talking about.
YOU IN NO WAY MADE THE WATCHER...
Then you in no way made the Hoover plugin.
GET OVER YOURSELF... YOU AINT THAT SPECIAL.
When you start practicing what you preach, I will listen to you. Until then, keep fuming, asshole. You're still wrong and a jerk.