Myth II version 1.8.3 is the latest instalment in Project Magma's series of updates to Myth II. This release is an incremental update, bringing new OS compatibility, additional polishing and bugfixing, plus a few great new features.
Below are some of the highlights of the 1.8.3 update:
- 64-bit support for Mac OS X and Linux.
- Fixes for several Out-Of-Sync bugs when playing or mid-game joining multiplayer games.
- Fixed the "missile unit walk bug", where bowmen, dwarves, and other ranged units would sometimes walk forward before attacking, even if they were already in range.
- Fixed film chat display so that all teams' messages are shown (1.8.2 bug).
- Added a "Reload" button to the missing plugins dialog, which allows newly-downloaded plugins to be reloaded without restarting.
- Disabled loading interface tags from plugins, so that Myth's interface does not get messed up when playing old plugins that change the interface (e.g. Chimera).
Info & Download:
Full list of changes in 1.8.3:
http://projectmagma.net/downloads/myth2 ... _1.8.3.pdf
Special thanks to all those who participated in our public betas, your feedback was essential to catching and correcting a number of severe issues.