floyd's first map's first screenshots and beta! - YOU KNOW IT!!!

Talk about anything here.
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

hey guys, i'm finally done with my beta proposal and i am about to start beta testing, but i need some heads. windows and macs, also some hosts will be great!

Screenshots (a bit small)

(the sites a little shitty right now with the screenshots not getting bigger and all but squint really hard and u can tell what direction the dwarves are facing)

quick intro: aight, so this map is about as big as cracks in the cloudspine, and consists of big armies, like UTB. But in addition to those huge armies, are generals and heroes. (They all have little stories 'read flavors!) oh, and brand new GLOWING artifacts. thanks to ooga for the amber help.

since i dont know how to script, i desided to make a multiplayer map. in a way to reenact my story line, which i guess ill release with this after testing or something

anyways i need probly like 4 more people so HELP!...and maybe ill name a warrior after u eh? definately better to be that than a thrall in mazz demise!..............................or not

hit me back!
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Nice looking map. Sounds like it'll be fun to play!

Btw, if you want to take action shots, just replay the film of a game and slow the speed way down (you can even pause the film) -- it's much easier than trying to take a screen grab in the middle of a game.
Mauglir
Baron LeDant

Post by Baron LeDant »

Looks interesting, I'd be happy to play about with it for a while
I wear a plastic ass on my bag ~ Da Cheeze
Dio

Post by Dio »

Honestly, it looks good by way of the pics. I look forward to playing it.
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

great looking map!!!!!
just one comment, I see by your models that you didn't apply in loathing the model shadows map.

in my personal opinion it's just a click and it's done automatically and the cool thing it does it applies shadows to your models that way they look more real and integrated to the colour map and less artificial.

but really if it's your first map...keep at it, it looks awesome!
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

oh shnaps! didnt even notice i forgot shadows... i guess i added those after i put model shading... thanks tho ill definately get to it
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.