Question about Requiem of the Dead

Talk about anything here.
warpwizard

Post by warpwizard »

The dream on the other side of the river that's up on a big chunk of rock: I can't go up there and get it. It looks like there is a ramp going up the rock, but I can't get Mazz to walk up and get it. What am I doing wrong?
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Are you refering to the Dream in the faaaaar South-West corner surrounded by 4 Pillars ??
::thinks so as thats the only freebie Dream in RotD unless dropped by a dying unit::

Not sure what your problem would be, you should be able to traverse the whole map other than areas where the water is too deep, or the cliffs/rocks are too steep.[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

omg he's still alive :D
hi ghost*
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
Brainbug wrote:omg he's still alive :D
hi ghost*
An alive GHOST !? :oO

::goes to look up oxymoron::

Catch up with you sOOnâ„¢ BB. :o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I have a wild guess that what he described (last march keep in mind :P ) was that somehow a dropped orb got up onto a rocky hill, and he's wondering how to get it :)
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

Graydon wrote:I have a wild guess that what he described (last march keep in mind :P ) was that somehow a dropped orb got up onto a rocky hill, and he's wondering how to get it :)
[color=DFC99B]Ahhhh yes, now I recall. That particular dream can be had by walking up the Northern side of the hill its located on, thing is you cant do this unless you get the dream in the SW corner first as this will then, and only then, make the impassable path up to it, passable. ;o)[/color]
Subzero

Post by Subzero »

GHOST is of course right, its like he made the map or something