The Fallen's Vengeance beta testing

Talk about anything here.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Do you want to contribute to the making of something really big and awesome? We are currently looking for reliable beta testers to test The Fallen's Vengeance. We would like as much feedback as possible. If you play TFV, you can look forward to seeing:

-25 all new levels (13 currently completed)
-a huge diversity of mesh environments, from puzzle-filled dungeons to tropical beaches to those vast, sun-baked deserts we all know and love, all with high quality colormaps
-a detailed story that takes place 1000 years after TFL, chronicling the rise and fall of the next Leveller and the return of the surviving Fallen Lords (not to mention some new ones)
-tons of new hi res units
-mind-blowing special effects
-plenty of new 1.5 features such as inventory switching

If you've played the demo, you haven't seen anything yet. Stop by the TFV forums, tell us a little bit about yourself, and apply for testing privileges. You will not regret it.

You know you want to.

A-Red
Horus

Post by Horus »

:: Looks at droves of people not even looking at this thread ::

People who at least go to TFV forums and sign-up, get taken off my "Chumps" list. :P

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1114311846
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I'm a beta tester, or so it says...

How long till it's finished? I really mean to test it once.
Horus

Post by Horus »

:: Considers booting The Elfoid from the TFV Private Testers Usergroup, for crimes of leechood and lack of testing. ::

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1114406409
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

:*(
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Dude...did you really just bump a half-year-old thread to add a post with no words?

As far as the original topic of this thread is concerned, the offer still stands. The fourth Private Testers Beta (with 4 new levels and more) should be out within a week.

A-Red
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

He did. But that brings up a good point... we're putting out a new beta soon, and we need all our beta testers to come back ;) If anyone is reading this, stop over at our forums.
ElRay

Post by ElRay »

Sorry all, but I can't get any of the TFV links above to work. I get a unknown domain for all of them.

Ray
chazo

Post by chazo »

id love to beta test it but like ElRay said the link seems to be dead, my email is McChazo@gmail.com
capital

Post by capital »

Did you guys fix all the stuff I found when we were testing teh levels in the last build?
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Heheheh, sorry about the failing link guys - Our domain name has run out for the past year, I have to pay a friend at school to get it rehosted - Should be up within a day or two.

Yes cap, we fixed the _bugs_, however we did not add mandrake roots to every possible item's death projectile group we could think of. :P
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

The site is working again.
ElRay

Post by ElRay »

Oh damn, now I'm going to have to be patient? :D I can get it text-only in lynx of our work servers in CA, and my brother can get the site in Boston, but I'm still getting DNS errors. Gotta love The Midwest.

Ray
capital

Post by capital »

Graydon wrote:every possible item's death projectile group we could think of. :P
doze frogz are gunna pay.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Private Testers' Beta 4 has been released. Any of you who are testers and haven't heard yet, please head over to our site and check it out. Any of you who aren't testers are welcome to apply.

A-Red