Plugins Package - A package of must-have plugs...

Talk about anything here.
whenders0n

Post by whenders0n »

Anyone else think that there should be a single download that has all the must have plugins for playing on playmyth.net? It would certainly encourage new players, and I for one (an old myth player) have a hard time figuring out what I need to play many of the games online. Post suggestions for the must-have list here, as well as if you are interested in assembling/hosting this file. Thanks....
.william
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

That would be quite a hefty download. But, here's a few I can think of, individually:

Mazzarin's Demise V
TFL Multiplayer Mappack
Ultimate Team Battles Expansion
tr0ball
Axis vs Allies
Wars of Reckoning

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Add to it if you wish, anyone. I didn't put any beta maps there because , you know. They're not done, duh.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

ww2:recon is also a good classic pick.
blue and grey is quite popular too.

i guess with these 2 plugins along with cid's suggestions you can join pretty much any game on playmyth
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

whenders0n wrote:Anyone else think that there should be a single download that has all the must have plugins for playing on playmyth.net? It would certainly encourage new players, and I for one (an old myth player) have a hard time figuring out what I need to play many of the games online. Post suggestions for the must-have list here, as well as if you are interested in assembling/hosting this file. Thanks....
One single plugin would be too huge maybe.

What would be most excellent, especially to let new or newly back to myth players know what to download would be a list of the most popular plugins used on playmyth in the last month - if they were ranked by #of games played with specific plugins that would be even better...
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Yea, I agree with Vinyl.
Some ppl like play wwII, some hate it, some play coop only... Forcing players 2 download things they will not play anyway isnt good idea.

My must-have download would be Fallen Lavels and TFL Multi Mappack and maybe MAZZ 4 (!!) :)

:laugh:
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

I would have put Fallen Levels, but nobody plays it. Still, it's a must have for single player.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

About Fallen Levels, Cid is right, no1 plays ( couse no1 hosts it ;) )
When I host it on pm.net my crappy host(for 5-6 players ) is full in 10-15 seconds :D
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
Raistlin MM

Post by Raistlin MM »

i love the fallen levels i think Rotd needs to be on that list and soonâ„¢ TFV will be on it :D
~Raistlin