No votes
Kyrilla
3%
Cartucke
6%

Total votes: 35

Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I'm opening this poll because realistically speaking, I don't think anyone has asked this before on PM. Also the answers may be interesting.

PS: I'm aware of the fact that Balor, The Summoner, Kyrilla and Cartucke aren't Fallen Lords, but some people would vote for one of them. :D
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
Gleep

Post by Gleep »

Just ask "who is your favorite baddy?".
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I should have asked that! Oh well...
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

For me its hard to choose... but I picked Balor. Although as a unit itself in Myth to play with hmm... maybe The Watcher. Using "Dream of Unlife" is fun. :lol: It was hard to give Balor a second special attack that fits him and is different enough from the other attacks.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I picked Kyrilla for unknown reasons, maybe because of Frenzy. In that case I should have picked Shiver as the absurd signiture suggests.
kickenwing

Post by kickenwing »

I've never even heard of Cartucke, so that is who I'm picking. He sounds pretty cool.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Cartucke is the Demon Lord from Chimera. He is completely unrelated to the Cycle or Balor or the Fallen Lords. He used Kyrilla to attempt to destroy the world. He has no primary attack but his special attack is a red lightning which stones enemies. Coming back to the Fallen, he and Kyrilla somehow made Thrall. He can be downloaded here: Demon Lord Cartucke.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

I picked good ol' source of 500 poisons himself, the main man Myrdred, the one and only...the Deceiver!

He's just the kind of deranged and twisted nut-job that I can associate with. And it isn't even known if he died before becoming a Fallen Lord, as he was essentially exiled by Connacht rather than killed. So he could quite happily be 1000 years old and driven absolutely nuts as a result =)

Balor turned out to be a bit of a ponce really, as far as Leveller's go, Moagim was more bad-ass. Hell, even Mjarin made a better account of himself. Balor got beaten up by the Forest Giants, killed 7 times and frozen by some shiny rock. What kind of Fallen Lord is that? The only thing he had going for him was some kick-ass voice acting :)

Edited By haravikk on 1144628809
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Killed 7 times? I got all the other references but that one. Besides... Balor made the Myrmidon what they were in TFL. He summoned the Fetch. Got the Trow to help out. He destroyed the Cath Briug empire... and well that made the Heron Guard into Journeymen... even better for him. If it wasn't that he hated the Myrkridia so much he might not had fallen for Alric's trap.
Kythras

Post by Kythras »

I have to say Balor. I like his shiny armor and his sword. And he has good lines :)

And he's just so EVIL
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Pyro wrote:... Balor made the Myrmidon what they were in TFL.
Balor made the Myrmidons? I thought Shiver made Myrmidons because they share vanity issues. But if Shiver did make them, why don't we encounter them until we are fleeing from Bahl'al?
Wasn't Ravanna a Myrmidon?
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Balor made Myrmidons. He promised them immortality, and they didn't read the fine print. From the TFL flavor text...

"Desirous of power and immortality, the warrior race of the Myrmidons left their northern kin to join Balor and the Fallen Lords, and so they became known as The Kithless."

and from the TFL manual ...

"A race of warriors who betrayed the light when Balor promised them immortality. Three hundred years later, their decayed bodies still walk, held together only by rotting bandages and the desire to rend flesh from the bodies of the living."

Ravanna was only a myrmidon if you accept anything story-wise from the non-bungie Myth 3 (bleh).

Oh, and my fav baddie would have to be the (shadified) Cu Roi from the little known plugin Nightfall. Me? biased? Noooo.

Edited By iron on 1144663743
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Nightfall? I know about Crazy Cu Roi, but this is Fallen Lords/Extreme Baddies. I don't think I meant silly individuals.
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Soulblighter.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

The Watcher, everytime!
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em