sup play-myth

Talk about anything here.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Given your team is called ASS, their asses are more important. Mine could live without theirs.
Sum One

Post by Sum One »

The Elfoid wrote:Mine could live without theirs.
If you could really call that living! :shock:
~S2Hedgehog
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

The Elfoid wrote:Given your team is called ASS, their asses are more important. Mine could live without theirs.
Actually they couldn't - ok they might still be alive, but they wouldn't be able to walk. Besides the obvious issues of integral-to-walking muscles which are part of the butt, there is the issue of balance. Humans use their rear-ends to balance when we walk.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

vinylrake wrote:
The Elfoid wrote:Given your team is called ASS, their asses are more important. Mine could live without theirs.
Actually they couldn't - ok they might still be alive, but they wouldn't be able to walk. Besides the obvious issues of integral-to-walking muscles which are part of the butt, there is the issue of balance. Humans use their rear-ends to balance when we walk.
While this is true, we must focus:

Shut PMnet down :/
Horus

Post by Horus »

Death's Avatar wrote:
vinylrake wrote:
While this is true, we must focus:

Shut PMnet down :/
Your sounding like a broke record DA, everyone knows your opinion on the subject so shutup.
Anthson

Post by Anthson »

Telling someone your opinion of how they sound, then telling them to shut up is neither intelligent nor productive ... dude. In short: Why you gotta hate?
Horus

Post by Horus »

Anthson wrote:Telling someone your opinion of how they sound, then telling them to shut up is neither intelligent nor productive ... dude.
Neither is DA, saying Shut PMnet down 101 times.
Anthson

Post by Anthson »

Assuming that's true, that somehow gives you the right to make unintelligent, unproductive posts? Lay off the h8orade, really. There's too much tension on the Internet.
ozone

Post by ozone »

I think the thing Blades should do is put up a marius.net link on the playmyth site(?). Not being able to register @ playmyth is just rediculous and is hurting myths future. If he has no time for myth anymore then let people know where they can play and where they can register to play. If he doesnt want to do it anymore...he has a way out. All he has to do is post the link. Maybe even post it on the blue bar message as well... :?
do it.
Point

same thing

Post by Point »

ozone wrote:I think the thing Blades should do is put up a marius.net link on the playmyth site(?). Not being able to register @ playmyth is just rediculous and is hurting myths future. If he has no time for myth anymore then let people know where they can play and where they can register to play. If he doesnt want to do it anymore...he has a way out. All he has to do is post the link. Maybe even post it on the blue bar message as well... :?
same thing most of been saying for months... just blue bar post it and go... obviously he has heard that request and has made no moves to do it... :(
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

What the snot horus! Ive only said that twice!

Plus...uh...it hasn't been shut down yet...

-DA
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Well, there is an alternative to shutting it town. Blades could find the time to get registrations working and Playmyth would be operational again.

I know that goes against the pro-mnet grain here (and my preference for mnet is well known) but that'd be the best solution for the majority of mythers as they wouldn't have to go through the hassle of moving. When/if a move occurs there will undoubtedly be a loss of players, the same as when b.net went down. If the plug is simply pulled without any warning, ie no blue bar telling players to go to mnet etc, then the loss would be substantial.

Atm though its this state of limbo thats hurting Myth the most. Its splitting the player base between the group on mnet who can only play there, and those on playmyth who see no reason to move - and won't unless its clear the server will close. Just my 20 cents. Wish I could play :?
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
AblitERateOR

Post by AblitERateOR »

thats exactly what ive been trying to say for the last 2 weeks but no ones seen any sense in it when i say it =/
Mac OSX 1.4.9
Intel 1.83 Dual Core iMac
1GB RAM
vinylrake

Re: same thing

Post by vinylrake »

Point wrote:same thing most of been saying for months... just blue bar post it and go... obviously he has heard that request and has made no moves to do it... :(
I may be misremembering, but I am half remembering that changing the bluebar message on playmyth requires a coding change and then stopping and restarting the gameserver software. Not rocket science, and not that time consuming, but if Blades isn't finding time to work on things, and Myth is really low on his list of priorities (which it should be given his RealLife), it's probably not going to happen soon.

I do agree, it would be nice to have a bluebar message pointing to mariusnet, but on the other hand, the bluebar message for the past several weeks (months?) has said that PlayMyth is coming down in 5 minutes for server work, so I don't know if anyone really pays attention to the bluebar or not.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Sum One

Re: same thing

Post by Sum One »

vinylrake wrote: I do agree, it would be nice to have a bluebar message pointing to mariusnet, but on the other hand, the bluebar message for the past several weeks (months?) has said that PlayMyth is coming down in 5 minutes for server work, so I don't know if anyone really pays attention to the bluebar or not.

Like what you said, I doubt a new blue bar message would make people change servers. It would take a lot more force than that, and besides, if you are able to get Blades to take the effort in doing that, you'd think he could let us know about the future of PlayMyth. In other words, it is the least of or worries.
~S2Hedgehog